Vietnam War in Special Collections: Suggested Materials
Special Collections maintains a variety of materials a researcher of the Vietham War might want to investigate:
Oral History Collection includes interviews about the Vietnam War
Manuscript Collections pertaining to the Vietnam War
Archives and College Publications that may be of use:
- Minutes and Publications
- Student Senate minutes
- Gettysburg, the alumni magazine (1930-present)
- Spectrum (LD2001. G405) - (1892-1918 Available Online)
- Papers of Michael J. Birkner (unprocessed)
- Papers of Donna Shaper, MS-057
- Papers of Carl A. Hanson
Consult an archivist for assistance with these items.
- Special Collections stacks are closed. To acquire an item, make a request at the reference desk in the Special Collections Reading Room.
- Some materials may be found in the main stacks and can circulate.
Include photographs, maps, ephemera, and manuscripts housed in Special Collections.
These items do not circulate and are available only in Special Collections.
Consult an archivist for assistance with non-published materials.
(717) 337-7002 / (717) 337-7046
Gettysburg College Box 420
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Reading Room Hours:
When Classes are in session
M, Th, F : 1 - 5 PM
T, W : 1 - 5 and 6 - 9 PM
By appointment only