Cabanillas, Fernando. “Vitamin C and Cancer: What Can We Conclude--1,609 Patients and 33 Years Later?” Puerto Rico Health Sciences Journal 29, no. 3 (September 2010): 215–217.
Padayatty, Sebastian J., Hugh D. Riordan, Stephen M. Hewitt, Arie Katz, L. John Hoffer, and Mark Levine. “Intravenously Administered Vitamin C as Cancer Therapy: Three Cases.” Canadian Medical Association Journal 174, no. 7 (March 28, 2006): 937–942. doi:10.1503/cmaj.050346.
Van Poppel, Geert, and Henk van den Berg. “Vitamins and Cancer.” Cancer Letters 114, no. 1–2 (March 19, 1997): 195–202. doi:10.1016/S0304-3835(97)04662-4.
*Always sign in. You'll be able to save your results to your account.
1. Library Catalog (MUSCAT): This search includes books, e-books, and media that are available in Musselman Library.
2. Everything: This search includes books, journal articles, media, and much more that are both in Musselman Library and beyond.
3. Find a Journal: If you already have a citation and want to see what full-text holdings we have for a journal, magazine, or newspaper, search here by title.
4. A-Z Databases: If you want to search within a specific database, you can go here to get to the full list of databases.
5. Research Guides: From here, you can get the complete of list research guides, with specific suggestions for disciplines and individual classes.
These databases will be good resources for finding scientific journal articles. Be sure to also check relevant subject guides for additional database suggestions.
Consult these subject guides for more sources related to your topic.